Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should I change my Chinese RMB into AUD, USD or Euros?

I've been done a little work in China and I have some Chinese money saved as I'm about to leave the country.





I'll probably not be spending it anytime soon. But with the conversion rate so volatile I'm not sure what I should exchange it to. Anyone got any advice? I'm thinking the AUD dollar because it's plunged since about 3 months ago... but so has the US and EURO as well...|||euros are awesome :)|||You should change to EURO. they are doing the best right now. The dollar is going down very fast. the currency between RMB with Dollar was 8 times 2 years ago. and euro is 2.16 times dollar. IN my belief, i think you should change to euroes.But , the decision is in your hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment