Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i talk my mom into letting my feed RMB or BARF?

If you fed a dog 60-70 eggs it wouldn't get sick from any illness, it'd get sick from over eating. Dogs are designed to eat raw meat, organ, and bone...|||There are lots of health benefits to feeding a BARF diet, but it is expensive because you can't just buy the crappy bits of meat that's avoiding the whole point.


Explain to you mam the health benefits, find some good articles about it and show her them. If it's because of the price, she probably won't budge because it is a lot of money really, but if it's not that I'm sure you can sway her by showing her some good articles.





Research it properly though it is a really hard diet to feed and you have to know what you are doing. I personally wouldn't know where to start xD





On the other hand though, there are good quality kibbles that don't cost as much as what BARF would and are still good for them, such as Arden Grange, Joe and Jacks, Fish4dogs.|||You need to find out why your mom disagrees and then research and find out the answers your mom needs to help her come to an agreement. If its the "gross factor" you can agree to handle all the feedings. There are Raw Feeding groups on Yahoo to help get some of this informations as well as books.|||I was on a thread last night about raw feedings. Several people said they're so over that "designer" dog food. I have to agree with them!





I've spoken to my vet and he says Purina is the best dog food, bar none. He told me that they put more money into research and development than any other food. I just take his word for it and have the healthiest pups you ever saw.|||Ask her what she objects to with you feeding RMB or BARF.





If it is cost, get a part time job to contribute towards it.





Research the diets and explain it to your Mum.|||By offering to pay for it all yourself.|||what barf? what is barf|||WHAT?|||Ask her nicely|||what?

No comments:

Post a Comment