Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi, I am having a hard time finding out whether I can exchange my RMB into HKD from within Hong Kong. Thanks.?

I realise I can only take up to 6000 RMB out of China.|||been there done that, it is no problem, banks and exchange places both do it|||Go ahead they are readily accepted all over and everywhere in Hong Kong .You may also purchase HK $ in China, at about 0.93 yuan to a HK $.It is a lot easier to carry HK $ in cash since they come in bigger denominations of 500 %26amp; 1000.|||The first answer is correct. I got back from a trip to HK and Shenzhen about one month ago. There are places all over HK to exchange RMB. I exchanged mine in the train station.|||Of course, just go to a bank.|||you can find it all train station easily, but exchange rate is not as good as most other shops.





mostly they apprear in shopping area, and you just need to pay attention to it.





you can exchange money in the bank, in china or Hong kong.|||Yes you can,there are plenty of money changers in hk.if youre okay with the rate,then go ahead.there are even shops in hk that would acknowledge rmb.hkd is not well used in china,but in the Lo wu commercial complex[in shenzhen],its very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment