Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am an oversea Chinese,if i intend to migrate back to China,how much money RMB i need to invest in China?

if i wish to setup a second home in China how much money i have to deposit in Chinese Bank and how much money investment i need to invest?|||No, you can not go back to China. They do not welcome people go back to China originally from China.|||Hello, I am a Chinese college student, i am 23 , do you want to learn Chinese, I would like to make friends with American friends in order to practice English, this is my mail bingzhang0515@gmail.com. Send to me.please

Report Abuse


|||You must invest everything EVERYTHING in China because The Chinese Communist Party must control everything you own. You do not live in China and another place, dual citizenship is illegal because it shows traitor trait to Chinese Communist Party.|||Don't worry sayang, i am willing to follow you to China.or to anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment