Monday, December 12, 2011

Is 7000 RMB a good salary in Hubei, China?

I have ben offered a job as spanish teacher in Hubei, China.


They provide working meals and free accommodation, plus 7000 RMB monthly.


I would like to know if this is enough to live in China or not, before i take the job.


Thanks!!|||Your offer is typical of many employment contracts for foreign teachers in China. Most Chinese schools offer a one year contract with the following compensation:



* 5,000 to 10,000 yuan monthly salary based upon your experience and credentials

* Free housing (1 bedroom apartment or share 2 bedroom with another teacher)

* Free medical care (max benefit 100,000 yuan)

* Compensation for round-trip air ticket at end of contract (max benefit 5,000 yuan)



Many foreign teachers supplement their income by tutoring private students on weekends. You can earn an extra 1,000 to 3,000 yuan per month doing that .|||Congratulations. That's a very good salary compared with general citizens in Wuhan. I have a friend who works in Wuhan Science and Technology University, and her salary is about 5000RMB per month.





Therefore, I think 7000RMB is very good, as the living level in Wuhan is not high, compared with that in Shanghai and Beijing.





By the way, if you have free time, you can also work as a part time interpreter, try www.interpretersky.com|||I am not sure about how you usually spend your money, but generally speaking, it should be enough. For most people I think the salary is between2000RMB-5000RMB, and also you will be provided with working meals and free accommodation. Congratulations!





By the way, I am not sure whether you are a foreigner, but foreigners usually travel a lot while they are in China.|||You should be able to live rather well on 7000 a month. Do be certain to check the duration of your WORK VISA. I teach English in Baotou and I am quite happy with my salary. I would suggest you visit "Echinacities" on the web for reliable info.|||You will have a happy life by this salary in Hubei. Every summer you can have a wonderful vacation here. But you can't expect to buy real Chinese antiques or calligraphies and paintings with this amount.|||In fact, I don't know how is your life style, but as general Chinese life, it is pretty enough, the salary is in the top-middle class.For most people I think the salary is between2000RMB-5000RMB, hope my info can help you.|||that is good, the average income of 99% of the local people is around 2000-3000 RMB.|||That's a little over a thousand dollars. You won't have any problem living on that since they are feeding and housing you|||its a good idea i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment