Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I exchange Philippine peso to RMB in China?

Try the bank, or any international airport


g/l|||I've lived in china for more than 5 years, and I can say from experience that the chinese banks do not accept philippine pesos. It's the same in the Philippines, you can't find a philippine bank that will exchange your pesos to rmb. Exchange your pesos to USD or Euros first .

Report Abuse


|||Probably not. I've not seen it listed on the exchange rates of banks. You'd probably be best to change your peso to US dollars or Japanese yen while in the Philippines and then exchange to the RMB in China.





Good luck!|||If any bank can exchange it it will be the Bank of China. I'm guessing here because they are the only bank in China who are allowed to exchange traveller cheques.

No comments:

Post a Comment