Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should i change my US dollars in the bank back into RMB? which currency is worth to save in the bank?

You change it into what ever bank account your going to spend or invest money into.





If you think the RMB is going to be a good investment then open up a RMB account.


If your using dollar every day then a dollar account because your going to be hit with an exchange rate fee.|||Hi Sweetie, It'll depend on how much you have in your bank. RMB is inflating at around 5% each year against the USD. If your money is to be idled for at least 6-9 months then change it back to RMB may earn you some advantage. In the short run though look for any possible high level meetings between the US and China especially on subjects about trade and finance, China will likely inflat her currency vs USD in a move to get a smoother discussions during the meetings with her American counterparts.|||RMB.



It will become another world reserve currency one day.|||I would invest in the Four Tigers of Asia, namely Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore.





I would definitely change it to Koreans Won. Just by the sound of their currency, you'd be a winner. I wouldn't invest in fake market currencies such as RMB.|||RMB





change from USD in your bank ,and put into the Branch of Bank of China in your city .





BTW,RMB also named CNY.|||At which bank do you have an "RMB account" in the USA?





If I were in your position, I would put much of my funds in the RMB account for now.|||It is best to save gold. all currency is fiat money. and prada is a moron.|||I change all of my US dollars in the bank into RMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment