Thursday, December 15, 2011

What would expatriate in China do if the Yuan rate raise to 1$ = 4 RMB?

I mean most expat paid with US$|||What else ? They would ask for a raise like most employees would.


But I wouldn't hold my breath for that one, cause it will be years to decades before that 1:4 ever come close to materializing.|||A number of things would happen in China, However, it would effect the common people directly and many people in China would starve. I live in China and the amount of money that some people make is very low, if you cause them to make less they would not be able to survive.





bad Idea for this to happen|||I would think that expat's would start asking to be paid in RMB, I know I would, of course in the expat package salary is basically gravy, b/c the company pays for everything, housing, schooling for your kids and so on, so, the salary is just gravy, but, I think also besides people asking to be paid in RMB they might just all pack up and go home, or the companies would all move to Vietnam or Cambodia|||Good answer, Mr. W!





1US$ = 4 RMB is a myth.. at this moment ... Chinese Government wouldn't allow this "IF" happened!|||Well, that would mean I would have to reconsider my job options. Should I continue to work in China and try to renegotiate my contract or leave China and return to the States for work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment