Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can i take Chinese RMB with me to China from Canada?

yes you can!|||Yes, but there is officially a limit of (I think) 10,000 yuan.|||Oh yeah, I do that all the time. You are talking about some pocket money, not like a half million, right? I think the upper limit is like 50,000 RMB, but I am not sure. If you just take a few thousands of RMB, no problem.|||Passengers need to fill in a customs declaration form who carry RMB cash over 6,000 Yuan.





Non-resident passengers who carry cash of foreign currency over the sum equivalent to USD 5,000;|||Yes,but check with Chinese Consulate and also Canadas custom requirements on cash|||I know for a fact, the limit you can take without any problems is 20,000RMB. If you need to take more, there's some paperwork you have to do, but it is highly unlikely that anyone would ever search you or consider it a problem. I've transported Chinese money to and from China several times, and no one has ever even asked me about it.|||of course you may, but officially, you cannot carry more than equivalent of rmb 10,000 through customs, otherwise you are required to declare the amount of currency you will be carrying with you

No comments:

Post a Comment